Tuesday 5 January 2016

Sweety Nudy Ice Pink: for Brown Eyes


"I did loved the design of this lens just from looking at the display picture on the UNIQSO website
And when I got the lens and saw it in person, I was not disappointed at all. The way colors were printed are the way that it'll blend out with your natural eye color by having small gaps in between the color pigments. And the rim of the lens is not too exaggerated, which sometimes could make your eyes to look like an alien


Enlargement, Even though the lens itself has standard circle lens size, it actually give nice subtle enlargement to your eyes, with the help of thin rim around it. I was quite satisfied with the effect it was giving, since I am not a big fan of big googly eyes"-- Product review by Jesse Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment