Tuesday 5 January 2016

Skin79 Gold Pumping Cushion for Fine Lines & Open Pores


"Because of the dryness, my skin has lot of redness and quite some blemishes. But after I applied the product, it has great coverage, which is hard to achieve from BB cushions from just one layer of product. I was able to achieve more even toned skin appearance with just one layer of BB cream from this cushion!! Application was very smooth since the BB cream itself was very creamy



Usually other SKIN 79 BB creams that I have used before tends to give more grayish tone to it, but since this particular cream has yellow base tone to it, instead of killing off the natural tone of your skin, it is more natural looking!! I was extremely satisfied with how it applied as well as how long it stayed on my skin for. "

No comments:

Post a Comment