Wednesday 1 April 2015

I-Codi Circle Lenses: Exciting 50 Colors of the Wind

I-Codi Colors of the Wind Circle Lenses
I-Codi is an FDA certified Korean circle lens brand with unique ideology. I-Codi launched conceptual designs based on 50 colors of the wind. The splendid line of the circle lenses carry 50 different shades that are themselves an amalgamation of several enticing tones in their individuality. I-Codi Colors of the Wind circle lenses are magnificent and charming. They are well-known for adding a super alluring gleam to your eyes whilst keeping your eyes natural and comfortable.

With 15.00 mm the enlargement is pretty natural. The ravishing big eye looks however are made sure by the fascinating fusion of the multi-tones. With I-Codi Colors of the Wind circle lenses you have various alternatives to choose between your favorite shades of green, blue, brown etc. Each pair of these circle lenses boasts a dreamy delightful effect that does nothing but lure!

I-Codi Colors of the Wind 13
Our Brand Ambassador sporting Colors of the Wind no 13 Moonlight Lenses

I-Codi Colors of the Wind are engineered to serve to everyone’s needs in the most pleasing way possible. They add sophistication, glamour, splendor & vividness to your eyes. The exciting fusion of the 3 tones strives to keep shifting the appearance of the lenses from a shade darker or lighter as you switch into different lighting conditions. With these circle lenses the opportunities are endless. The divine shades of these contact lenses help you achieve mesmerizing eyes that never skip a chance to bewitch the stalkers.

Be impressive; be the most elegant mademoiselle with the spell-binding charm of I-Codi Colors of the Wind circle lenses. Let your eyes do the talking!

No comments:

Post a Comment