Sunday 7 December 2014

Best Skin79 BB Cream: A Detailed Comparison



There are various variants of Skin79 BB creams available that are catering to different skin types and coverage needs. Choosing a BB cream first time however can be a problem as it is all about trial & error. Since BB creams might have an ashy grey tint, you would definitely want to begin either with trying the sample sizes or by reading the below detailed comparison between different Skin79 BB creams



"After testing these, I have to say that SKIN79 produces really well rounded BB creams. None of these BB creams have broken me out and I like that each product has a suited purpose. Some of the things written in their advertisements and comparison charts might be different from what I have experienced but do remember this is what I have personally thought of these products. Your experience might differ from mine. In general I do recommend these BB creams, especially if you think a particular one is what you have been looking for. I might even have a new favourite, the VIP Gold, because I think it has the best coverage. "

Oily/Combination Skin: Hot Pink
Dry Skin: All, but Orange and VIP Gold best.
Sensitive Skin: Hot Pink or Orange (because VIP Gold might be too rich)
Normal: All

The blogger tested Skin79 Gold, Hot Pink and Orange BB cream. Please follow her site to check out the detailed analysis between Skin79 BB creams to help you pick your favorite one out!

No comments:

Post a Comment