Sunday 30 November 2014

Casual Circle Lenses for Brown Eyes: I.Fairy Super Crystal Brown



To enhance your brown colored eyes, you might need a pair of casual brown circle lenses that enlarge your eyes with out making them look weird or hugely amplified. I.Fairy Super Crystal brown lenses beautifully add warm nutmeg color to your already brown eyes whilst providing natural enlargement.



These circle lenses are comfortable enough to wear all the day long. "I was looking for some daily use lenses, but something different from my traditional dark brown lenses (I wear circle lenses in the color of my eyes because of the enlargement - If you fancy natural looks, wear CL as per your skin tones :D). That's why I wanted to try these lenses, and I can tell the effect is pretty nice! If you don't like those black rings, you'll fall in love with them. "

No comments:

Post a Comment