Wednesday 11 June 2014

I.Fairy Binky Violet Circle Lenses: The Unusual Stripey Pattern

I.Fairy Binky Violet Circle Lenses

I.Fairy Binky Violet Circle Lenses

I.Fairy Binky Violet Circle Lenses

I.Fairy Binky Violet Circle Lenses

I.Fairy Binky violet colored contact lenses add a new dimension to your eyes. Whilst adding dolly eye enlargment they keep your eyes comfortable all the day long even with 16mm diameter and 55% water content. The unusual stripey pattern of I.Fairy Binky violet which is designed in swirls make these violet contact lenses striking and attention-grabbing. 

I.Fairy Binky violet are to make your eyes shining and sparkling. Usually violet colored contact lenses are vivid; but these contacts have a subtle intensity. They wont get too prominent until you enter in bright lights. I Fairy Binky violet circle lenses have good color pay off and they will keep your original eye colored covered.

"These lenses are really nice and I hope that everyone can try them out :D I really recommend these lenses for anyone who love the big eye dolly/ulzzang/gyaru look ^^ The comfort is a big plus and the design is beautiful!" Says a customer in her I.Fairy Binky violet review.

No comments:

Post a Comment