Monday 30 June 2014

I.Fairy Ryusei Grey: Bright Big Eyes having 4 Tones

I Fairy Ryusei Grey: Bright Big Eyes having 4 Tones

I Fairy Ryusei Grey: Bright Big Eyes having 4 Tones

I Fairy Ryusei Grey: Bright Big Eyes having 4 Tones

Four tones circle lenses are considered natural because the multi tones blend more naturally with your eyes than those that are mono tone. I Fairy Ryusei grey circle lenses are very vibrant. They turn the heads for you and make you an attention-grabber. These grey circle lenses with dominant tones of blue make them rather look blue than grey. I Fairy Ryusei grey circle lenses are opaque so they are definitely recommended to people with dark brown eyes.

They are kind of dramatic but in a subtle way. The 16.2mm diameter is good enough to make your eyes look dolly and attractive. Wear them at parties or casually I Fairy Ryusei grey circle lenses will always be a satisfaction. "I absolutely love the pattern and color of these lenses. The color and pattern are very vibrant but not overly dramatic"; says a customer. For more insight on the product check her review about I Fairy Ryusei grey circle lenses.

No comments:

Post a Comment