Monday 14 April 2014

Ulzzang Makeup with I.Fairy Venus Grey & Stella Natural Prime Lashes

I.Fairy Venus Grey colored contacts

I.Fairy Venus Grey colored contacts

I.Fairy Venus Grey colored contacts

I.Fairy Venus Grey colored contacts

Ulzzang style needs to be simple yet attention-grabbing. If you are a follower of Ulzzang makeup; you might already know that overly done makeup and exaggerated features are not very much acceptable in Ulzzang style. All the attention is given to enhancing the eyes using Ulzzang contact lenses and false eyelashes. A good choice is I.Fairy Venus grey and Stella Natural prime eyelashes.

I.Fairy Venus grey are dark grey circle contact lenses with 16.2 mm diameter. Therefore; the enlargement effect is really promising. The pattern is lacy-floral which looks exotic when worn. These I.Fairy Venus grey circle lenses give a good-blending effect and fades away naturally with your iris. The pattern becomes more noticeable when in bright lights. 

For a perfect Ulzzang eyes; frame your eyes using Stella Natural Prime eye lashes. These eyelashes make eyes look longer and huge. The strands are knotted in such a shape that the outer corner sports largest strands which then gradually reduce in size as it grows towards the inner corner of eye. 


No comments:

Post a Comment