Tuesday 1 April 2014

Get a Smoky Look or Tight Line your Lashes with Solone Fantasy Smoody Pencil

Solone Vivid Fantasy Smoody Pencil

Solone Vivid Fantasy Smoody Pencil

"Solone Fantasy Smoody Pencil glides on better than Lancome, Este Lauder or MAC. I have never had a liner like this, you can even blend it for a smoky look with very little effort. It will not transfer and stay in place. I like it for tight lining my upper lash line to darken my lashes and make my eyes pop so I don't over use my mascara there instead."

This smoody pencil is silky and creamy. You do not need to exert much pressure since it is very soft. It has glitter in it and creates a sparkly effect. This is water proof and comes with a built in sharpener. 

Find out more details in Solone Fantasy Smoody Pencil Review.

No comments:

Post a Comment