Wednesday 2 April 2014

Erio Cosplay with I.Fairy Nova Blue

I.Fairy Nova blue colored contacts

I.Fairy Nova blue colored contacts

I.Fairy Nova blue colored contacts

I.Fairy Nova blue colored contacts

I.Fairy Nova blue colored contacts

I.Fairy Nova blue colored contacts

I.Fairy Nova blue colored contacts

Cosplay circle lenses have helped us in the transformation and you will agree with us. Won't you? With cosplay circle lenses it has become easier to imitate our eyes like those unworldly characters which only exist in anime cartoons. These characters have no role to play in our routine life; but with cosplay circle lenses talented cosplayers gather in a constellation in several anime conventions/ halloween theme parties to show off their mind-blowing transformation. 

Similary one of our customer has shared her experience with I.Fairy Nova Blue cosplay circle lenses which she worn to cosplay Erio. Her light blue but bright eyes called for a pair of blue circle lenses with excellent color pay off and vibrancy. I.Fairy Nova blue brought an end to her hunt since these cosplay circle lenses had all she has been looking for.

I.Fairy Nova blue show up on her light eyes very beautifully. The color looks very strong in artificial lights and stay cool icy blue. These blend naturally whereas the limbal ring adds enough to the enlargement yet it does not make your eyes unnaturally huge. The over-all enlargement is not unpleasing which is definitely a plus.

Before you close the window; read how to choose cosplay circle lenses if you are a cosplayer too.

2 comments: