Friday 7 March 2014

Get Hot Pink Eyes with I.Fairy Lumos Pink Big Lenses

I.Fairy Lumos Pink colored contacts

I.Fairy Lumos Pink colored contacts

I.Fairy Lumos Pink colored contacts

I.Fairy Lumos Pink colored contacts

I.Fairy Lumos Pink are true hot pink circle lenses. They are extremely vivid and are very noticeable. I.Fairy Lumos pink circle lenses have a huge diameter of 16.2 mm but still remain very comfortable due to high water content. The pattern is really amazing and every body will love to stare directly into your eyes since the pattern seems to be very indulging. 

I.Fairy Lumos oink circle lenses are suitable for cosplay looks where you want to get yourself dressed up into an anime costume. They are partially opaque and cover your original eye color quite successfully. I fairy lumos pink stay true in all lighting conditions. Click here for Cosplay Idea with I.Fairy Lumos Pink Lenses.

No comments:

Post a Comment