Tuesday 7 January 2014

Big Eye Circle Lenses : I.Fairy Ruby Pink Cosplay Circle Lenses

I.Fairy Ruby Pink

I.Fairy Ruby Pink

I.Fairy Ruby Pink

I.Fairy Ruby Pink

I.Fairy Ruby pink circle lenses are made by Vassen. Vassen circle lenses are completely safe to wear because they enjoy various medical certifications. Click here to see how safe Vassen circle lenses are? 

I.Fairy Ruby pink circle lenses are very opaque with a very bright pink which; gets even more intriguing in bright indoor and outdoor lights. The gimbal ring and the huge enlargement with 55% water content make your eyes pop out. I fairy ruby pink circle lenses cover even the dark brown eyes quite successfully. These circle lenses are so vibrant and bright that you can wear them in a cosplay if you want a striking and breathtaking performance. Cheer the crowd with your stunning presence at the stage with these pink circle lenses.


No comments:

Post a Comment