Monday 23 December 2013

I.Fairy Ash Grey Big Eye Circle Lenses & Doe-Eye Makeup


I.Fairy Ash Grey



I,Fairy Ash grey big eye circle lenses possess a diameter of 16.2mm so these grey big eye circle lenses can be used if you are looking to create an illusion of enlarged and big beautiful eyes. Following makeup tricks with circle lenses; you can achieve almost any kind of eye look. For a fllawless finish and dolly eye look use big eyes makeup accessories


With I.Fairy Ash grey big eye circle lenses and japanese eye enlarging makeup trick. Riemi has created a fabulous big eye dolly look. I.Fairy big eye circle lenses are very vibrant and outstanding. They are opaque and pigmented enough to cover the dark brown eyes. The black ring helps even more to pop out your eyes.


Read I.Fairy Ash grey review for more details.


Promotion:

No comments:

Post a Comment