Thursday 19 September 2013

Dolly Eye Crystal I Grey Circle Lenses : So Kawaii

Dolly Eye Crystal I Grey Circle Lenses give you a subtle and natural look. I am a first time wearer and i had no issues wearing these. For me they turned out to be the most comfortable and lovely pair of big eye circle lenses. My natural eye color is grey; therefore these blend well and looked commendably natural. They only tend to enlarge my eyes without making me look freaky.

Enlargement: 4/5

The enlargement is definitely huge; though it is just 14.5. I am loving the effect since they enlarge your eyes naturally noticeable and lovely. I recommend using falsies to get the finished fancy look.

Comfort: 5/5

I really had no discomfort even i was the first time wearer of circle lenses. Definitely supreme thing for your eyes.

Design: 4/5

Design is natural; the pupil though shows off the real color; but as far as you have light colored eyes it will not be an issue for you.


Not those grey circle lenses you were looking for? Find more grey circle lenses here.


Dolly Eye Crystal I Grey

No comments:

Post a Comment